The revolutionary formula of the M1 SELECT PURE 5 serum combines 5 hyaluronic acids with different molecular masses. The unique combination intensively moisturises all layers of the skin. After only one application, wrinkles and lines appear visibly smoother. The appearance of nasolabial folds, crow’s feet and marionette lines is reduced. With regular use, the innovative hyaluronic serum increases the skin’s elasticity and firmness. Enriched with cucumber extract, it effectively counteracts large pores, contributes to an even complexion and refreshes the skin. Due to the particularly light texture, the hyaluronic serum is quickly absorbed by the skin, provides the skin with moisture and nutrients throughout the day.
How to use:
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin with our CLEAN cleansing foam or TAKE OFF cleansing oil in the morning and evening. Then treat the skin with the TONIC toner.
- Apply 2-3 drops of the PURE 5 hyaluronic serum to the face, neck and décolleté and gently pat in.
- Allow the serum to be fully absorbed by the skin and then apply your usual day or night cream.
- Can be combined with other M1 SELECT serums.
- Suitable for all skin types, even for very sensitive skin.
5 hyaluronic acids:
Hyaluronic acids in different molecular masses noticeably plump the skin and provide it with moisture – both on the skin’s surface and in deeper layers.
- High-molecular hyaluronic acid sits on the surface of the skin, where it protects it from drying out for a prolonged time and ensures an immediate tightening effect.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid is particularly characterised by its film-forming and anti-wrinkle qualities. It functions as a depot store which provides the skin with lasting moisture.
- Acetylated hyaluronic acid increases the water-binding capacity in the epidermis and supports the function of the skin’s protective barrier. Skin elasticity is increased, and dryness lines are visibly reduced.
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is a linear multiple sugar that naturally occurs in human skin. It holds good moisture-binding capacity, promotes cell cohesion and increases the skin’s moisture storage capacity. While it is absorbed into the skin, it makes the skin look plumper and visibly reduces wrinkles.
- Oligomeric hyaluronic acid is the smallest variant of hyaluronic acid. Due to its low molecular weight, oligo-hyaluronic acid penetrates into the connective tissue and activates the skin’s own hyaluronic synthesis. The result is immediately visible.