M1 SELECT CC CREAM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 20 develops into a light make-up foundation when applied, which adapts to all skin tones. Light-diffusing pigments conceal small wrinkles giving the skin a radiant and even complexion. Hyaluronic acid moisturises the skin as well as increasing its elasticity and resilience. Sunscreen SPF 20 protects the skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays, thus preventing premature skin aging. Tired, pale skin appears smoothed and plumped up in the long term. The Color Correction Cream is suitable for all skin types.
High performance formula with anti-aging and glow effect
- Hyaluronic acid for intensive moisture and a smoothed skin structure.
- Apricot kernel oil nourishes the skin giving it a velvety soft feeling.
- Vitamin E strengthens the skin’s defence, optimises its moisture retention capacity and neutralises free radicals.
- Encapsulated colour pigments for even tinting with light coverage, correcting redness or pigmentation spots. Adapts to any skin tone.
- Light-diffusing pigments conceal small lines and gives the skin a radiant glow.
Application of all-in-one CC Cream
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with CLEAN GENTLE CLENSING FOAM in the morning before use.
- If necessary, apply a serum adapted for any current skin conditions (e.g. M1 SELECT PURE, M1 SELECT SHIELD, M1 SELECT SMOOTH) before the applying the tinted cram, allow time for it to take effect.
- Finally, apply CC CREAM SPF 20 evenly to the face, neck and décolleté.
- When applying the complexion-optimising day care, the encapsulated colour pigments open up, making the face look natural, light, and above all else, gives the skin an even tint with a slight coverage.
- This multitasking cream makes your morning routine easier, just when you need things to go particularly fast.
- It can be used on its own as well as mixed with other products such as M1 SELECT PURE GEL-CREAM.
- The tinted day care is conveniently contained in a tube, making it the ideal companion when you are on the go and belongs in every handbag.
- Follow us on our social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook for more application tips and information.